Hey guys,
I really don't want to sound arrogant or hateful, but I would really appreciate if people would stop requesting drawings of cartoon children in xxx situations. I'm really not a fan of drawing kids in those types of scenes. I know, I know... I did the Marge/Bart pic, but that was (and will be) the only time. As far as Stewie, yes he's a baby, but he's not portrayed as a child, instead he's viewed as more of an adult than anything else. So I guess he could be an exception. (But that's still debatable.)
I CAN, however, draw ADULT versions of these characters. I have absolutely no problem with that.
One other thing, I can't always fulfill your requests, because I am a very busy man! Drawing is not my main priority! Although I really love doing it, I also have another job called "life" lol. :-P So please don't be offended if you don't see your requests posted. I will however, be available for commissions starting on October 1st, so send me you requests and I'll consider them and give you an answer on wether I approve it or not.
I really hope you guys understand and really appreciate the support you have given me (especially in the past weeks, where my life was in a little bit of a downslide).
Take care and see you soon! :-)
- Pat
No comments:
Post a Comment